terça-feira, 19 de janeiro de 2010

Waiting...

Isn't it awful when you have to wait? There's this big thing you want to happen, but you have to wait until it comes... does that kill me! Gosh, being anxious is juts horrible and pain-inflicting! But here's what I have to do: wait. Just four letters give me the creeps... WAIT

I personally think about what might happen in the future and then start suffering about it. I don't really know what the sentence "I'll cross that bridge when I come to it" means because if have reasons to believe the future will be cloudy and dark, I begin to freak out.

That has not being good for me and I have experienced really bad things because of my anxiety. I wish I knew how to get out of this situation, but it's so hard...

If you're reading this and identify yourself, I hope this feeling of knowing it does not only happen to you helps you.

Believe me... waiting is harder than anything in the world.

Nenhum comentário: