sexta-feira, 19 de fevereiro de 2010

Courage...

I wish I had courage. I wish I had the courage to do whatever I want. I wish I had the courage to tell anyone any thing I want. I wish I had the courage to have courage.
Sometimes, it gets so tough to look beyond what you already know. You don't want to find something new that will make you suffer. However, that's what you need to do. You need to go further than what you've reached so far.

Fear is the heart of love - this is in a song. But it's also the heart of failure, the heart of anguish and lack of happiness. If I were brave, I'd just say everything to everybody's face and not be a hypocrite as everybody is. I wish I had the courage to find out what they think, to fight off my fears. But how would I do that? I'm afraid...

If only I knew what's in their hearts, in their souls and in their minds. If I were brave, I'd ask them, but I don't think I can. Someday I'll find out what it is that horrifies me so much - that is, if I have the guts to do so.

The only thing I'm not afraid of is sleepong because when I sleep I have peace. I know, I know... but even my sleep has been troubled lately.

If only I had courage. If only I weren't afraid.

Nenhum comentário: